[Wiltshire] GPG

Lugo Teehalt lugoteehalt at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 14:41:46 BST 2008

Hi All,

"Don't know how well the demo day is going to be
publicised"

Could anyone tell me where and when is said event?

Best Wishes.

--- David Fletcher <dave at thefletchers.net> wrote:

> On Sunday 13 Apr 2008, Ciemon Dunville wrote:
> >
> > Hi Dave,
> >
> > I'm always up for a key signing session...
> >
> > Actually, this is something we could do at the
> Ubuntu Demo Day on the
> > 26th of this month.
> >
> > If not then at the next social event sounds like a
> good idea.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Ciemon
> >

> So what's needed then? Computer, obviously, form of
> ID e.g. photocard drivers
> licence, signatory's public/private key pair? Floppy
> disk/flash drive for
> keys to be signed?
>
> Don't know how well the demo day is going to be
> publicised, but last I heard
> there are no posters printed, so far... They ought
> to be all over town by
> now.
>
> Dave
>

> --
>
> FACT - Millions of people worldwide continue to pay
> money to the richest
> person in the world to use his products, even though
> perfectly good software
> is given away completely free of charge by the open
> source community! I can't
> understand it either.
>
> Registered Linux user number 393408
>
> I use and recommend the email service at 1 & 1
> For domain registration, email and web hosting
> please visit:
> http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763

MI6, Offensive Information, Hackers, Encryption, UFO, AOL, Infowar, Bubba, benelux, Ufologico Nazionale, domestic disruption, 15kg, DUVDEVAN, debugging, Bluebird, Ionosphere, Keyhole, NABS, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, spookwords, EuroFed, SP4, Crypto AG – a few, alleged, Echelon keywords. Please add some to your email signature. Full list: http://www.serendipity.li/cia/bz1.html