[Wiltshire] OT: Tolerance vs. PC [Was: Meeting place]

Matt linux at rave.star.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 13:41:02 BST 2008

David Fletcher wrote:
> At 12:37 28/04/2008, you wrote:
>> David Fletcher wrote:

>>> I find tolerance of an activity which is known to poison
>>> non-participants to be illogical.
>>
>> 1 - The evidence is acknowledged to be negligable .. except by those
>> who's agenda is to push the concept of banning an activity for the
>> "Good" of those participating (if so, watch out rock climbers etc).
>> In fact the evidence suggested the prophylactic effect associated
>> with mild to medium exposure heavily outweighed evidence of purely
>> harmful effect.
>
> You should try speaking to Roy Castle's widow about the effects of
> passive smoking.

Come on people, your just getting silly now. There is no  scientificily
proven link, only sanctimonious superstition and media led crusades. Why
ask Roy Castle's wife ? Is she a scientific expert ? Or perhaps her
vision is clouded by emotional loss and the need to blame.

Ive been a lurker on this list for a while, at least now you have helped
me make the decision that i really do NOT want to come along to a meet
and see you people in the flesh.

http://www.star.net.uk