[Wiltshire] Any good with graphics? WiltsLUG logo needed

Ciemon Dunville ciemon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 21:03:44 BST 2008

It's great to see a bit of activity on the list, and the first
sniffings of expansion in the county.

Dave has mentioned advertising, and "Free Software" is always a strong
selling point for Linux. But I think we need to advertise the group a
bit more.

So to start off, we need a LUG logo, anyone have the skill and
inclination to come up with one? Ideas on an email to the group
please, I'm not sure if mailman is set to strip attachments, but we'll
cross that bridge pretty quickly if it does.

Cheers,

Ciemon