[Wiltshire] Any good with graphics? WiltsLUG logo needed

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Wed Apr 30 23:54:07 BST 2008

On Tuesday 29 Apr 2008, David Fletcher wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 Apr 2008, Ciemon Dunville wrote:

> Any mileage to be had from making up LUG from large stones? If it could be
> made to resemble our best known landmark that would be a good thing I think.

I've rearranged our best known landmark, but really I'm a complete novice at
this. I'm sure somebody else can do much better.

Dave

--

FACT - Millions of people worldwide continue to pay money to the richest
person in the world to use his products, even though perfectly good software

Registered Linux user number 393408

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763