[Wiltshire] Meeting 8 th December 2008

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Tue Dec 9 20:38:44 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 09 Dec 2008, John Larkworthy wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> After last nights meeting I was wondering if it's worth starting to look for
an alternative venue with a working Wireless Hot Spot.

snip...

> John.

I've just posted a message to the Free Cycle Cafe, asking if anybody knows of
an alternative establishment that meets our requirements.

Also, I have written to J D Wetherspoon (for the third time) complaining about
the situation. If anybody else wants to practise some old fashioned letter
writing to add weight to mine, I can supply the name and address of the
person to write to.

Dave