[Wiltshire] Meeting 8 th December 2008

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Thu Dec 11 11:23:44 UTC 2008

On Thursday 11 Dec 2008, dianne reuby wrote:

> Isn't that Bottelinos now? If so, it's a restaraunt only in the evenings, I
think - the deli-bar is only during the day.
That's sort of what my wife said too.

> PPS : I still haven't got internet on my PC yet, so I'm struggling with XP
and Opera on my husbands machine, which is why I haven't been very
communicative lately!
What's the problem with getting Internet working?

I helped a colleague/friend of my wife's, by completely getting rid of XP from
her computer and showing her how to install Kubuntu. Since moving house,
she's now using it with WiFi only, and says it works beautifully.

> Dianne

Dave

PS How's things going with the museum?