[Wiltshire] LUG spring cleaning

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Mon Feb 18 12:42:30 GMT 2008

At 11:20 18/02/2008, you wrote:
>It's all about the content - if we have stuff to put up - e.g. details
>for proposed meet in Chippenham, advert for Ubuntu demo day - then
>update the page. I don't see what else would need to go up there,
>certainly don't feel it needs the overhead of CMS or wiki.
>
>Malc.

Whatever gets done, it needs to be kept up to date. A couple of LUG
sites I've seen make you think WOW there's a lot going on there -
then take a look at the dates of the events and everything is 2 or 3
years ago. Which doesn't give a good impression.

Dave

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763