[Wiltshire] LUG spring cleaning

Richard Reynolds richard at uberpussy.net
Mon Feb 18 13:18:35 GMT 2008

My 2p is I'd like to see a wiki. That way we don't need to have any
one who's job it is to update it and we can all contribute.

If some work is done initially to lay out the wiki in a easy to follow
format so it's obvious where to add stuff then we shouldn't run into
to many problems.

Regards

Richard