[Wiltshire] Accounting software ?

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Thu Feb 28 13:48:05 GMT 2008

Kevin wrote:

>  As you say Quicken is not Quickbooks, but QIF is the 'Quicken Interchange
>  Format',  which is (or was) used for import/export by the likes of Quicken
>  and Microsoft Money, and is used by some banks.

Good explanation.   I am a huge fan of these downloads from the bank.
It is easy to put off reconciling bank statements until you get around
to it.  But with a downloaded statement in QIF format, reconciliation
in Gnucash is just a case of clicking a couple of boxes for
unpresented cheques, and is done in moments.