[Wiltshire] ASDL problems with Nildram, Toucan and Tiscali

Adrian wiltslug at just-contact.me.uk
Wed Jun 4 20:58:59 BST 2008

Thanks Andy. I did that and I am not too sure of the results, there were
some lines where there were losses, mainly in the States. I am trying to
download the Ubuntu based genealogy CD at http://roitman.org/files/ but
I get at most 50 Kbps, but this is not constant. It is very
intermittent. If I traceroute roitman.org it gives me

adrian at adrian-desktop:~$ traceroute roitman.org
traceroute to roitman.org (72.29.75.7), 30 hops max, 40 byte packets
 1  192.168.0.1 (192.168.0.1)  1.968 ms  2.075 ms  2.258 ms
 2  * * *
 3  * * *
 4  * * *
 5  * * *