[Wiltshire] Meetings for absolute beginners

Dianne Reuby pramclub at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 10:15:44 BST 2008

Apparently Borders bookshop in the North Swindon Orbital shopping centre
are asking if local groups want to meet in their in-store Starbucks.
They're open until 9pm Monday to Saturday. I don't think they're
charging - I imagine it's just a way of getting potential customers
through the doors.

This could be an opportunity for anyone in the area to follow the same
plan that Dave and Simon use in West Swindon.

http://www.borderslocal.co.uk/swindon/

Dianne