[Wiltshire] Difference in broadband speeds around the UK

Simon Fryer fryers at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 23:10:34 BST 2008

G'Day,

[Valid Rant on Speed Snipped]

People also seem to forget that speed is only one aspect. Latency is
also a problem. I have had a little too much to drink to think about
how the latency impacts on the window size bit I am sure it will
impact the browsing experience. Those of use who use ssh to contact
remote machines will find that latency is a larger issue.

Simon