[Wiltshire] Meeting places

Simon Iremonger wiltslug at iremonger.me.uk
Tue Jun 10 12:17:40 BST 2008

> I don't know Skippy, from what you've written, it sounds like he? may
> be young, and they asked him to leave because of his age?
He is not, but didn't have right ID ;-), and even if not drinking,
   they didn't let him stay.

> If that's the case I think it's a REALLY bad idea to make this the new
> venue for meetings in the North. You're not being inclusive if young
> people can't enter the venue.

The idea of others is to move to the venue next-door which
   didn't complain about serving him.
I don't actually know about the formal rules of either place in
   terms of entry.

I agree about problems with inclusion though -- need to consider
   time (earlier?) for other more inclusive meetings earlier
   in whatever day(s).  I'd be interested to know how you get on
   with meetings in other places ;-).

> Ciemon
--Simon