[Wiltshire] Meeting places

psykx.out psykx.out at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 13 21:58:54 BST 2008

Sorry if my tone was antagonizing, my point was people are often asked
for ID this has been the case for a while and for good reason. I get
asked for ID each and every time I go out despite being 4 years over the
legal age and a well practiced drinker (meaning I'm unlikely to look
nervous at a bar). I only meant to show the other side of the argument;
people in bars far unfordable fines for licensees and as is the case (or
was last year) with the laurel pub company a member of bar staff would
get fired for serving people underage. Neither are affordable in a dead
market.

Regards Max Brooks