[Wiltshire] Linux meeting in Swindon

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Mon Jun 23 23:18:07 BST 2008

On Monday 23 Jun 2008, dick wrote:
> Hello Dave, Thanks for your email, I hope to see you at the next meet.
>
> dick green.

Dick,

Are you a beginner or have you been using Linux for a while?

Is there anything in particular you want to know about? Difficulties you're
having with anything? I'm not an expert but I can help out with a few things.

Dave

--

FACT - Millions of people worldwide continue to pay money to one of the
richest companies in the world for its products, even though perfectly good

Registered Linux user number 393408

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763