[Wiltshire] CentOS

Keith Sudbury keith at netzensolutions.com
Mon Mar 10 23:09:15 GMT 2008

Why not try them all and decide which is best? they are free after all
:)  (apart from RHEL).

 From a working prospective though, you are probably better off learning
CentOS or a RHEL type distro as well as Solaris, unix and Windows ME :)

Lashley, Malcolm wrote:
> Nothing like a good distro war to liven up the ML ;-)
>
> Just gonna pick up a couple of points inline:

Keith Sudbury
Netzen Solutions Ltd
Web: 	http://www.netzensolutions.com
Email: 	keith at netzensolutions.com <mailto:keith at netzensolutions.com>