[Wiltshire] CentOS

Greg Browne greg.browne at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 13:35:35 GMT 2008

Andy Watts wrote:

Oh dear, did l start a 'distro war' :)

No. It's always interesting to hear other views IMO. Like you, Andy, my
background is the same, ie I had become mainly a malware fixer and am
extracating myself from that depressing world. I just use linux as a work
tool, not as a server. MEPIS is my current favourite, but others pop to the
top of the pile occasionally, depending on hardware and other problems.
KNOPPIX is great to have in your tool kit when fixing those pesky WIN
machines, or even some other useful utilities such as CLONEZILLA, and gOS is
good for the memory limited machines.   Greg
(You might even find Bart PE an essential if I dare mention a WIN utility)