[Wiltshire] CentOS

Andy Watts g7mjv at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 17 09:04:07 GMT 2008

Yes, it's quite annoying really.. l liked the look of Mepis when i ran
it from the live cd. l tried the latest version ( 7 i think) and
eventually installed it on a spare drive. No matter what l tried it
wouldn't recognise my external drive so l took a look at the forum..
Guess what , there were a few threads from people with exactly the same
problem.

Hey ho