[Wiltshire] South Wilts Meet

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Wed May 28 12:55:51 BST 2008

At 12:09 28/05/2008, you wrote:
>2008/5/28 David Elliott <david.elliott3040 at googlemail.com>:
> > To Jim
> > I have seen your logo ...
>
>point of order - it was David's logo.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Jim
>
>--
>Web Admin for Corsham Diary http://corshamdiary.org.uk

Doesn't really matter who's devised the logo. The original proposal
was to have a Wiltshire LUG business card, that everybody could have
some copies of, and pass to anybody they meet who might be
interested. The card would need a logo, hence my offering.

Now, apart from the suggestion to have a banner format variation of
the logo, everything's gone pretty quiet again. Seems like grand
ideas pop out at meetings but they don't get followed through.

Does anybody want to put together a few words to add to a card?
Propose alternative logos? Or shall I just do the whole job myself?
If I do follow through and do the whole thing, will it actually get used?

I'm very happy to spend a little time helping with stuff like this
that I can contribute to, but some sort of general reaction from the
group would make it seem worthwhile.

Dave