[Wiltshire] Mythical WiFi

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Mon Sep 22 22:57:29 UTC 2008

I've been making a damn nuisance of myself to J D Wetherspoon again, letter
writing.

I'm not going to be smug at this stage, but I did ask my son to take his PSP
to town with him last Saturday to check for any WiFi from outside the Sir
Daniel's. He says there is now one called "The Cloud" with a nice big signal,
that wasn't there before.

I'm intending to take my laptop into town this Saturday and check it out. If
anybody just happens to be passing by before then with some sort of portable
device, it would be good to know if it's working.

If it's working for the next meeting, you can all buy me beer.

Dave

--

Registered Linux user number 393408

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763