[Wiltshire] Meeting tomorrow

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Mon Apr 6 20:17:10 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 10 Mar 2009, Richard Reynolds wrote:
> I have a spare one you can use if it comes to it. It's on loan but
> with a few days notice I can get it back for you.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

We (John and myself) think it would be best if all electrical equipment we
take in has a current PAT sticker and certificate. I was once prevented from
using a CD player at a children's party in another Swindon Council building
because it did not have one of these.

If you can still obtain the projector for us, many thanks, but does it have
the PAT certificate? If not there's a technician at my place of work who can
do it. I'm taking in my laptop for this reason tomorrow.

The tester we have is the IT1000, specially designed to test IT equipment with
low bonding test currents and it does not have flash test capability so no
need to worry.

Dave

--

Registered Linux user number 393408