[Wiltshire] Virgin Media broadband upgrade

Richard Reynolds richard at uberpussy.net
Tue Jul 21 15:49:21 UTC 2009

Thats because they are not virgin they are NTL. The cable companies banded
together and brought the name so in Swindon if your on virgin you are on a
NTL network and when you talk to anyone chances are your talking to an NTL
call center...and NTL are the worst company in the known universe.

I used to run a website for people to complain about them...word of advise
change provider. I'm sure lots of people will leap to their defense saying
they haven't had any problems but believe me once you do you'll wish you
had.