[Wiltshire] $soft tribute refund

Richard Reynolds richard at uberpussy.net
Fri Jul 24 10:58:35 UTC 2009

As someone who recently purchased one from amazon and then promptly
installed Ubuntu (netbook release which is brilliant btw) I'm very
interested..

However when I first fired it up I did accept the EULA just to check that
the laptop was working correctly...I'm woundering if one can still get the
refund at that point...a bit cheeky but I've lost count of the number of
legal copies of windows I have and have never used past initial turn on.

Regards

Richard