[Wiltshire] Computer Museum premises official

dianne reuby pramclub at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 19 08:08:53 UTC 2009

Hi,

Our main priority at the moment is getting the exhibition space up and running, but we have two rooms downstairs which we'd like to use for meetings, school visits, etc., once they're ready. At the moment we don't have internet, which would be a drawback for LUG and similar meetings. There is a fund until 2010 from one of the museum organisations to get money to buy equipment when running adult education projects, and that could be applied for, if for example we were teaching people to use Linux.

But it's a question of finding the time to get organised once the museum is open again. Most of our regular volunteers are fully committed, but if anyone wants to talk more about this or has ideas etc let me know. My PC died this week, so I'm emailing this from an XP machine via webmail :(  which is sooo slow and major family committments mean I don't check my mail as often as I did, but I will get back to you.

Dianne