[Wiltshire] Totally OT - Would anybody like a NAD 3020?

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Fri Mar 6 19:54:06 UTC 2009

I'm asking here first because I would prefer it to go to one of my mates.

It still sounds as good as ever, but the channel select push buttons are
getting a bit worn i.e. it can take a few attempts to get them to stick in.
Therefore I can't really offer it on Ebay, but otherwise it's fine.

Because of this, and having more signal sources than signal inputs, I replaced
it with a new model this afternoon. So, if anybody fancies giving the 3020 a
good home, you can collect from the Sparcells area of Swindon.

Dave