[Wiltshire] Meeting tomorrow

John Larkworthy john_larkworthy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 9 09:55:41 UTC 2009

Hi Dave, and everyone else.

I shall be at the meeting tonight but I don't think I can get there much before 9:30.

I want to talk about the TOM TOM patents issues - do they effect us and how?

Dave and I want to organise an FLOSS event at Swindon Central Library  - suggestions about what software would be good to hook people into asking for more. Do people have any good FLOSS presentations we can adapt to a wider audience?

I will happy to answer any Linux and other FLOSS questions in person (not that I know more than anyone else). I know the mailing list can be a bit intimidating.

So in summary we want everyone who can, to come along tonight!

John L.