[Wiltshire] Wiltshire sure is big

Andy Partington andy.partington at gmail.com
Thu May 7 12:58:31 UTC 2009

Hi All

2009/4/29 Max <psykx.out at googlemail.com>

> Simon Fryer wrote:
> > All,

> >> There's the Bristol and Bath LUG, which is quite active (mailing list at
> >> https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/bristol
> >>

> > However, there are only meetings in Bristol. There has been
> > suggestions that regular meeting should be held in Bath again, however
> > no one has been prepared to organise it.
> >
> > Simon
> >

> There are regular perl meeting in bath. I'd be prepared to occasionally
> show up to bath meets. In fact I'd propose upstairs in the raven.
>
> Max

Long time signed up but never posted, keep meaning to pop along to a Lug but
with 2 kids ( 1 and 2 and a half ) it's taken up alot of my time and work
but now it's all settling down i'd be up for a meet.

I do pop on irc occasionally and used to chat but always seem to get there
at the wrong times.

Also live in Trowbridge, so does sound like a few of us around this area, i
don't mind the odd trip to swindon to meetup, not so fussed about Bristol
though :)

Andy