[Wiltshire] Computer Museum premises official

Dianne Reuby pramclub at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 22 17:10:39 UTC 2009

Swindon Council officially handed over the keys to our new premises in
Theatre Square yesterday. :)

We have a three year lease, which covers the ground floor where we plan
to have our main exhibition space, and the basement rooms which we will
use as workshops, storage, and eventually we hope for educational
purposes.

We're going to be working there on most Saturday mornings getting ready
for the launch, so if you're in town drop in to see us and hear some of
our plans.

Dianne