[Wiltshire] Computer hardware - case fans

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Tue Oct 27 21:50:45 UTC 2009

Does anybody know of such a thing as a 60mm temperature controlled case fan
with a remote sensor?

I want to mount it so that it blows air into the case rather than suck it out,
hence the desire for a remote sensor. The objective is to direct some of the
incoming air across the heat sinks of a "fanless" motherboard with minimum
acoustic noise.

Failing temperature control a switch to set the speed would do. My current
desktop case has a switched speed controlled fan but it's much larger than
60mm.

Dave