[Wiltshire] Is firewall working?

Lugo Teehalt lugoteehalt at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 28 21:36:59 UTC 2009

Thanks Simon,

Will have to dwell on that site, it's a bit difficult to work out.

Having just signed up to virginmedia broadband it would be easy to get the impression that they have hardenned their thing against Linux.

Phoned them and they activated the internet.  But the site: activation.virginmedia.com refuses to work - complaining that the operating system may be out of date.  Have tried making browser pretend to be IE or Safari, and other tricks from internet but they won't get past the test their website carries out.

As a new user I do not know if this matters.  Does it matter I do not have a username, password, email account or whatever?