[Wiltshire] DAQ // Comedi under Linux

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Fri Sep 25 09:38:07 UTC 2009

I can't answer your question (though you could ask on the
dorkbot-bristol or the bristol lug mailing list
http://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/bristol for more ideas.)

However your mention of xoscope, which I assume is this:
  http://xoscope.sourceforge.net/
reminded me of a couple of things that I would like to hijack the thread with.

Firstly the Measure activity in Sugar - designed for the unique audio
jack in the XO-1
http://www.olpcnews.com/software/applications/oscilloscope_children_learning.html

And secondly that my young son asked this week what radio waves looked
like.  I would be interested to know what kind of USB input card he
would need to find out if his guess is right, without investing in
full-blown lab quality gear.  Ideas?

David