[Wiltshire] Hello - An introduction

Simon Fryer fryers at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 09:17:20 UTC 2010

G'Day,

Hmmm. I am slowly catching up on email and this is not too old. :)

On 9 April 2010 13:13, Robert Bronsdon <reashlin at gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

> As an aside how active is WLUG?

Not very... I think this month has seen the most activity on the
mailing list for a couple of years.

> A little about me, I'm just about to complete my degree in Computing and
> soon to be looking for work with *nix. I'm a regular Fedora and CentOS
> user with an interest in OpenBSD.

OpenBSD... Excellent. I run OpenBSD on a couple of systems including my laptop.

There are quite a few people who sit on both the WiltsLUG and the
BBLUG list and attend the different meetings. For a while (some years
ago) I went to both meetings however I haven't been able to make it to
the WilsLUG meetings for a couple of months[1] and it has been a
similar time since I have been to a BBLUG meeting.

[1] I seem to have been busy and I have work meetings just north of
Nottingham scheduled on the same day as the WiltsLUG meetings.:(

Simon