[Wiltshire] Hardware no longer required

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Thu Aug 12 16:49:02 UTC 2010

Before I offer these on ebay would anybody like to make me a sensible offer?

FSP180-50PLA 1U power supply rated 180W
Jetway J7F2 fanless motherboard 1.2GHz EDEN
Kingston 512MB DDR2 for above

These parts have been running faultlessly 24/7 for about three years, so the
power supply fan has done a few hours but the specification quotes an MTBF of
100,000 hours so it should just be nicely run in. Because it's only been
powered down a very few times there should have been negligible thermal
stress on the electronics, so I would expect these parts to run reliably for
another several years.

Dave