[Wiltshire] Looking for work with *NIX systems

Robert Bronsdon reashlin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 10:43:55 UTC 2010

Hello,

A long shot I know, though as my Granddad says "You don't get if you don't
ask". So here goes.

I am a recent graduate from Bournemouth University (BSc (Hons) Computing)
and have been a Linux and BSD user for a good few years now. I am looking
for work and know there are many companies out there who could use someone
but are not currently advertising.

Most of my experience is in working for small development businesses and I
have spent much of that time working in .php. I have experience in using
Python, Ruby and Java; currently I am teaching myself C. In those roles,
as the sole Linux users, I find myself administering an assortment of
Linux servers and so have good experience there.

Does anyone know of any companies who may be looking for someone like me,
I am willing to give many different things a go.

If you are please contact me off-list, a CV and covering letter can be
provided at request.

Many Thanks and apologies is this is too far off topic.

--
Robert Bronsdon