[Wiltshire] Lego-Fest 2010 at Museum of Computing, Swindon

Dianne Reuby pramclub at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 1 19:09:30 UTC 2010

On Saturday 11th December, we will be combining two things we really
love, LEGO® and computer gaming!  The highlight of the day will be
making a giant mosaic of Super Mario from LEGO bricks, come along, give
us a hand and maybe win a fantastic LEGO set prize!  As well as this,
there will the chance to make your own games characters from LEGO
bricks, lots of LEGO computer games to play including Indiana Jones,
Star Wars and LEGO Racers and the chance to program your own LEGO
MINDSTORMS® robot!  It's going to be an awesome day, don't miss it!

The museum will be open from 09:30 to 17:00.  Admission fees are £5.00
for a family ticket, £2 for adults, £1.50 for Students and Concessions,
children age 6-15 yrs cost £1, under 5's go free.

Dianne