[Wiltshire] Doctor Who Games

John Larkworthy john_larkworthy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 11 11:01:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

I read on the Net that the BBC game of Doctor Who runs under Ubuntu with a sufficiently powerful system.(I think the graphics card may be an issue).

I have tested it on my Kubuntu system and following the advice set Wine to have a virtual desktop while running and as far as I can tell it runs OK.

I needed to set the downloaded installer to executable and use the Wine control to actually start the install.

Hope this helps anyone thinking of trying out the free game.

John.