[Wiltshire] Dorset LUG meeting in Blandford

Robert Bronsdon reashlin at gmail.com
Mon May 10 16:31:22 UTC 2010

Hello,

Sadly I'm tied up this evening. However Dorset LUG are having their first
meeting in Blandford tomorrow (Tuesday 11th)
http://www.mail-archive.com/dorset@mailman.lug.org.uk/msg01473.html.

I will be driving down that way from Melksham tomorrow evening. I'll leave
here around 18:30-19:00 and was wondering if there are any members, along
my route who may wish to give a meeting in Blandford a try. All for the
pricely sum of a pint of coke ;)

So if anyone lives near the journey from Melksham to Blandford Forum, send
a mail and we should be able to sort something out.

Sorry for the short notice.

Robert

--
Using Opera M2: http://www.opera.com/mail/