[Wiltshire] Promoting Linux at Museum of Computing in Swindon

Lugo Teehalt lugoteehalt at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 1 20:01:17 UTC 2010

Personally think eye candy is the big thing - it would certainly attract attention, which is the start.

Enlightenment 16 was the ultimate eyecandy as far as I'm concerned.  But since it's out of date how about Elive live CD's, or just something running Enlightenment 17, the animated background could be particularly extravagant?  The visitor might be encouraged to burn their own Elive live CD.  If they make it themselves they have an incentive to try it.