[Wiltshire] Linux demo day at Museum

Dianne Reuby pramclub at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 27 21:26:08 UTC 2010

I'm having a table on Saturday 16 October to demo Ubuntu following the
release of 10.10 - hopefully it will be warm enough to be outside the
museum under the concrete canopy. If anyone wants to come along to demo
the distro they use (or Ubuntu) you'll be welcome.

I don't plan to give out CDs, but I will have flyers about Ubuntu, where
to get help (including the Wilts LUG) and small cards with info on how
to get it, with museum info on the back.

We're at 6-7 Theatre Square, Swindon SN1 1QN - let me know if you want
more info.

Dianne