[Wiltshire] Local IT services requested

Greg Browne greg.browne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 22:26:53 UTC 2011

Are you sure that it is just windows that you want or a system that
will bring dispersed users together using files, email and social
software so that they can collaborate using any platform? Maybe a
local company, local to Swindon, like Collaboration Matters
(http://www.collaborationmatters.com/) might be able to help? I don't
know, but might be worth a call.

Regards Greg

On 26 January 2011 21:52, Scott Anderson <anderson.scott20 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello WLUG,
>
> I am curious as to reliable, good value business to business IT
> service and support companies operating in or around Salisbury? I
> realize I could look in the Yellow Pages or online but I was wondering
> if anybody could provide me with reliable testimonials as to good
> local companies. Of necessity would be Windows administration and
> support*, and networking, including file serving to multiple machines
> at an office and at employees' homes. Of almost necessity would be
> companies able to provide office-hours telephone support, installation
> and configuration of software, and naturally those offering the best
> value for money. Desirable would be companies happy working with small
> businesses (<10 employees).
>
> If anyone on the list were able to make a recommendation, then please
> feel free to email me personally, or to the list itself of course.
>
> Many thanks!
>
> Scott.
>
> * I realize that this is a Linux list -- that doesn't mean to say that
> those on the list don't work with Windows or not know about good local
> companies who are able to ;-)

Greg Browne
http://digitalanswers.info/