[Wiltshire] Fwd: Re: IPV6

Guy Weatherburn guy at wiltshire-it.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 09:36:22 UTC 2011

Hi,

    John has most of the pertenant points covered here. The most
imprtant thing he says is about compatibility addresses, this had to be
the case or it will all fall over. I will add further to the early
windows scare (MS cockup, they did know about IPV6) and remind you that
those running very old red hat, debian, slackware etc, servers that just
sit in a corner and hum away will also need some attention.

Guy