[Wiltshire] Monday meetings.

Samuel Ross samuel.ross at sirnet.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 16:56:22 UTC 2011

I was there from 5.30 until around 9.30, unfortunately transport starts to
become an issue after then. I didn't see any LUGers come in :-( Dave did say
that my timing would be a problem.

Given the last batch of emails about attendance and why it's been so poor,
I'd tend to agree that the meetings should be taken off the site. I'm more
than open to attending meetings in the future if anyone does want to
organise them via email.

Thanks,
Sam.