[Wiltshire] Home server OS?

Samuel Ross samuel.ross at sirnet.co.uk
Mon Sep 19 15:44:29 UTC 2011

I'm a ubuntu person myself, though there is nothing I do with ubuntu that
debian can't. I just picked up ubuntu first when I was at uni and have stuck
with it for personal use. At uni it used to be a samba file share, backup
via ssh, svn repository & web server. It also served its purpose as a cd
ripper with abcde, all my new cds went home to my shelf & my parents would
put new arrivals in the server disc drive overnight for me to rip & copy
them via the interwebs to my laptop... those were the days! Have fun at uni
:)

Thanks,
Sam