[Wiltshire] Suitable netbooks

Simon Iremonger (wiltslug) wiltslug at iremonger.me.uk
Sun Feb 12 23:58:47 UTC 2012

> PS Tried Ubuntu 11.10 but didn't get on with the desktop, (Unity?) hence
> Xubuntu

These days,  Lubuntu works better as low-resource system than
  xubuntu, but wouldn't be surprised if xubuntu is better
  integrated.

Ubuntu seems to have got into quite a "it breaks in many ways"
  state ;-(.  I choose to reserve judgement until I see what
  the 12.04 LTS version is like, however....

Some like derivatives like mint, others like existing Debian
  (which won't have a new release in a while), etc...
Fun times...

--Simon