[Wiltshire] Wanted, crt monitor

Philip McGaw Philip at McGaw.eu
Sun Jan 22 12:44:55 UTC 2012

Give a modern Flat Panel a go; the problems with them should be much less; than on older ones.

What are you using to interface your buttons / Joy stick etc to your host machine?

Have a look at this project of mine: skippy.org.uk/projects/accessible-keyboard/ (any help or ideas would be appreciated).

Regards

Skippy

--

07969 502 077 | philip at mcgaw.eu | http://philipmcgaw.com | http://skippy.org.uk
Twitter: http://twitter.com/skippyuk | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/philipmcgaw

“Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently – they're not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” — Steve Jobs