[Wiltshire] Fwd: Re: Wanted, crt monitor

Chris Covell chris at katjam.co.uk
Sun Jan 22 13:33:38 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Chris Covell" <chris.covell at gmail.com>
Date: Jan 22, 2012 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Wiltshire] Wanted, crt monitor
To: <wiltshire at mailman.lug.org.uk>

Hello skippy. I do have a smaller flat panel which I will use until I get
hold of the right monitor.

As for interface, I have a load of arcade buttons and joysticks plumbed
into an ipac mame board. Does the job very well. I am using advance mame to
build a bootable disk image with the roms. This saves me the worry of hard
disk and switch off at the mains.

Chris