[Wiltshire] Linux laser printers?

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Wed Jan 2 20:04:41 UTC 2013

I don't want to run my old inkjet any more after it runs out of ink
(which I suspect has been made obsolete anyway) so I'd like to get a
colour laser. Something at the low end of the price range for home use.

I assume that anything that does Postscript and has a USB socket will
print documents for me. Correct?

What I also want to be able to do though is use Gutenprint with the Gimp
to print graphics.

Anybody know anything current that I can use please?

I've been looking at something like the HP Laserjet CP1525n but I can't
find it mentioned in Gutenprint.

TIA for any advice.

Dave