[Wiltshire] Linux laser printers?

Richard Reynolds richard at uberpussy.net
Thu Jan 3 10:39:45 UTC 2013

Samsung have their own linux drivers/installers called samsung unified
drivers:

http://www.bchemnet.com/suldr/

Its horrible non-open source nature aside you will get better quality/color
using those drvers. Also it allows the scanner functions to work if you
have a multi-function printer (Which I do).