[Wiltshire] Old IT kit going

Mike Lennard mike.lennard876 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 20:14:10 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,

I am new to Linux but keen to help people get on to it. Are you saying that
your PCs/laptops are ok for installing Ubuntu, mint, etc? I am interested if
they are.

Thanks,

Mike.

Mike Lennard

T: 01722 239 963

M: 07971 258 993

Skype: Mike_Lennard

Every eight hours someone in the UK discovers they may never walk again
after sustaining a spinal cord injury. Join me and help Aspire provide
practical support for spinally injured people throughout the UK by donating
<http://aspire.cmail3.com/t/r/l/gphul/klijlrcl/d> here.

P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this email?