[Wiltshire] Job: Linux Support Consultant, Monmouth (or reward for recommending someone)

Mike Lennard mike.lennard876 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 09:27:28 UTC 2014

Hi Keith,

I'm not sure if this will appeal to Steve but I know his IT skills are excellent. I have copied him in.

Cheers,

Mike.

Mike Lennard
T: 01722 239 963
M: 07971 258 993
ooVoo: mikelennard

Every eight hours someone in the UK discovers they may never walk again after sustaining a spinal cord injury. Join me and help Aspire provide practical support for spinally injured people throughout the UK by donating here…
 Save Paper – Do you really need to print this email?